The medical team at Ramirez Fernandes consists of experienced professionals in the various fields of Dental Medicine.
1. Brush your teeth two to three times a day, preferably after meals and before going to bed.
2. Use a toothbrush of the appropriate size, soft and with a small head, to avoid tooth or gum lesions.
3. Try to use a toothpaste containing fluorine.
4. Avoid brushing your teeth horizontally. The toothbrush should be leaned aslant in order to prevent abrasion.
5. Floss daily, before brushing, to remove any food or bacteria from the spaces between teeth and between teeth and gums.
6. Use a mouthwash, if your dental care provider advised you to do so.
7. Try to keep your teeth clean, thus avoiding plaque and tartar.
8. Go to the dentist regularly, preferably every 6 months.
9. Keep a healthy diet and replace candies for more nutritious food, such as cheese, fruits and fresh vegetables.
10. If you suffer from dentin sensitivity go to the dentist because it could be a sign of caries or a fractured tooth.